LGV Training Courses – Category C1
Covering ALL OF LONDON and Home Counties incl. Chelmsford, Basildon, Stevenage, Harlow, St Albans, Watford, Croydon, Grays & more!
You have to complete a LGV Category C1 (cat C1) training course and test in order to be able to drive vans or lorries between 3.5 and 7.5 tonnes.
It is a straightforward training course to obtain the licence, comprising of a very basic medical exam, a provisional LGV licence application, a theory test, a practical training course and practical test. Rest assured, we look after the whole process from start to finish.
You would need the C1 licence to drive an ambulance, a horsebox, a police van or a campervan
If you are a paramedic or a police officer, you may need to acquire both the C1 and the D1 minibus – give us a call on
0800 049 9619 / 0208 144 0859
and ask about our special C1 D1 Police Officers combined package
Specialist Horsebox Training courses also available
Weekend training and fast track condensed courses available!
If you passed your Car test before January 1997 then you already have a Category C1 entitlement on your driving licence, but if you would like to drive a 7.5t lorry for hire and reward (ie as a job), then you need to complete your CPC Periodics.
We have worked with:
- Royal Parks – Laburnum Boat Club – Met Police officers & cadets
- London City Airport Jet Centre – Omniserv – ABM / Heathrow Airport – Coral Communications
- Top Drill – – KAJS Ltd – JDMA Paving and Landscaping – High Level Electrics – MBS Construction – Magner Building Services
- Eskimo Ice – Hot Rock Ice – Hollybush Garden Centre – Cottage Linen
Why become an LGV/HGV driver?
London is today a metropolis of nearly 9 million people and over 1 million businesses whose need for a giant logistics structure and strong economy cannot be underestimated.
From the painters and decorators who need a trailer for their collection of brushes, rollers and trays to the supermarket delivery driver, from the amazing NHS paramedics to the long distance articulated lorry driver who has just picked up a cargo from Heathrow and is heading up the M1 –
– we are a dedicated, time saving, honest and reliable business ready to service the LGV industry in London.